6th July 2020
All members must be cooperative in ensuring that the procedures put in place by the Club are followed. If these conditions are not met by all participants there is a possibility that current procedures will be reviewed.
At all times all members must comply with the health directions of government and public health authorities. So that all bowlers are compliant with the COVID Safe Plan the following must be adhered to:
- No sharing of personal equipment.
- No physical greetings (i.e. hand shaking, high fives etc.)
- Cough into elbow.
- Personal hygiene encouraged (e.g. wash hands prior to playing, use the hand sanitiser at regular intervals.)
If you are sick or have flu like symptoms do not attend the Club. See your Doctor immediately.
Installing the Covid Safe app is recommended.
- The Club will be using the 4sqm rule for all inside areas.
- The Bistro is open. Bookings are encouraged.
- Gaming is on again.
- Bar service has resumed.
- Entry is through the front door only.
- Bowlers are encouraged to use the Club before and after a game but must follow the directions as outlined below if playing bowls.
- Courtesy bus commences from Wednesday 8 July.
Stage 3 for our Club will commence on the 13th July and will see the beginning of competition games. Each Section will update all members regarding the scheduling of Club Competition events.
At present the Club’s involvement in the Pennant Season is as follows:
- It is proposed that the Ladies Section enter teams in Divisions 1, 3 & 5. It will be at the discretion of the District if Divisions 3 and 5 proceed.
- For the Men there will only be a Division 1 competition in the District. This competition will commence on Saturday the 18th July with an away game against Pine Rivers. A side will be selected and posted on the Notice Board prior to the end of this week.
- For all other members an in-house competition will be organised.
These competitions will be subject to the COVID Restrictions in place at the time.
On the Social Bowls front the following will apply:
- It is important that all members follow advice provided by the Marshal and the Social Selectors as well as the displayed signage.
- Bookings will be back to normal as of today for all games from next week and beyond. You must bring your own pen.
- Book through Reception for your spot up to and including the 11th
- Social Bowls will be as follows;
- Tuesday: Self Select Triples
- Wednesday: am Scroungers – pm Open Pairs
- Thursday: Club Selected Triples
- Friday: am Ladies Singles – pm Men’s Pairs
- Saturday: Self Select 3 bowl Triples
- Social Selectors will operate from the tent.
- A Marshal will be allocated each day to ensure that health directives and club requirements are met.
- Arrive no earlier than 12.30pm for all afternoon games.
- Procedures for registering on the day and payment of green fees will not change.
- The drink cart will be available each day of bowls.
- Once your game has finished place your cards in the boxes provided and leave the greens.
- The naming of prize winners and the allocation of prize money will be as previous.
- All other procedures as published will operate.
Roll ups will be considered once Stage 3 is up and running. When rollups are resumed, members will be required to book a time and a Marshal will be appointed to be in attendance. No booking, no roll up.
If you have any questions/concerns regarding our progress through these stages please speak to a Committee member.