Bribie Island Bowls Club Inc.
Incorporated Association ABN 42 027 328 079
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Bribie Island Bowls Club will be held in the Clubhouse, Welsby Parade, Bongaree, Bribie Island, at 8.30am on Saturday, September 26th, 2020.
(i) Reading of the notice convening the meeting
(ii) Confirmation of the minutes of previous General Meetings.
(iii) Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report.
(iv) Presentation, consideration and adoption of Balance Sheet and Financial Statements.
(v) Appointment of Auditor.
(vi) Consideration of Notices of Motion. (Notices of motion close at 3.00pm, Friday, September 11th, 2020).
(vii) To transact any General Business.
(viii) Announcement of elected Board positions.
(ix) To set Entrance Fees and Annual Subscription Fees
(x) To set honorariums.
- Entry is restricted to financial members who qualify under Constitution Section B 9 (a) (Full), 9 (b) (25 year), 9 (c) (Life Members).
- No renewal of membership will be accepted on the morning of the meeting.
- No Members will be admitted after the advertised starting time.
- Election of office bearers, Rule 32, 33 and 34 of the Constitution refers. Nominations close at 5pm, Tuesday September 8th, 2020. Positions to be elected: Deputy Chairperson (2-year term), Greens Director (2-year term), Board Member-(Building and Facilities Coordinator), (2-year term), Board Member-(Welfare and Membership Coordinator), (2-year term). Nomination forms are available from the Club Administration Office.
- Please note: All voting for vacant Board of Management positions will take place prior to the meeting. There will be no votes taken on the day. Voting will take place from Friday 18th September to Friday 25th September 2020.
- Voting will be from 11.30am to 1.00pm on each of the above eight days. Voting will take place in the Club meeting room.
On behalf of the Board of Management
PLEASE NOTE – SEATING WILL BE ARRANGED TO COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING REGULATIONS – PLEASE ENTER THE CLUB VIA RECEPTION
Current contact tracing alerts
Anyone who has been to the following locations at these times should monitor their health and, if they develop even the mildest of COVID-19 symptoms
Click on the below link for list of locations
Contact tracing as at 23rd August 2020