CHANGES TO COVID SAFE PLAN – SOCIAL BOWLING EVENTS
With the easing of restrictions, the Club will be able to provide space for members prior to and after a social bowls event. The following organisation will be in place from the 24th November 2020.
- Members playing on the day will pay their green fees at the selectors box. Selectors box will be open at 12.15pm.
- Each player will receive a ‘tag’ to place on their shirt which will indicate that their names have been recorded.
- Players will be directed to the southern door for entry into the Club.
- The appointed Marshal will be on duty at the door (from 12.15pm) so as to ensure that only members with the designated ‘tag’ are permitted to enter. No exits will be permitted prior to the bowlers being released by the Club Captain (or delegate) for a 1.00pm start. All bowlers will exit through this door prior to the commencement of the game.
- If a member or guest does not conform they will be required to enter through the main door.
- At the conclusion of the game, the appointed marshal will position themselves at the door (around 3.30pm) and make sure that only those with the designated ‘tag’ are permitted to enter. Any person not conforming will be required to enter through the main door.
- Bowlers must sit in the Bowlers Lounge.
- Once the formal proceedings have concluded bowlers are welcome to remain in the Club, however will be required to leave via the main entrance on departure.
- Visiting bowlers are permitted to attend. All visitors must complete the ATTENDANCE REGISTER located in the selectors box. Once this has been completed they will be issued with a ‘tag’.
- Membership cards must be produced when requested.
- Hand sanitizer to be placed at entry, exit and adjacent to the drinking fountains.
- A maximum of 48 players per green permitted.
- All spectators must enter the required details on the SPECTATOR REGISTER provided. In providing this information, spectators agree to comply with the directions of Club Officials regarding the Bribie Island Bowls Club COVID Safe Plan.
- Congregating or gathering in groups is to be discouraged.
- Players to return mats and jacks to the box at the completion of the game.
- If players do not follow the directions or advice from the Marshal or Social Selectors they will be asked to leave the premises.
ENTRANCE FEE & ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR 2020/2021
At the Annual General Meeting of the Club held on the 26th September 2020, the following fees were determined for 2020/2021.
Entrance Fee – $20.00
Annual Subscription – $85.00*
*($25 COVID Discount for renewing full members)
The Annual Subscription shall be deemed to be due and payable on the 1st November 2020 and shall apply for the period to 31st October 2021.
The Board may terminate the membership of any person whose subscription is two (2) months in arrears. Any person removed from membership, who desires re-admission, shall pay all arrears, not exceeding twelve (12) months subscription, and apply in accordance with the Club Constitution. Payment of a nomination fee may be waived at the discretion of the Board.
Unfortunately due to COVID restriction patron limitations our PRESTIGE EVENTS FOR 2020 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and look forward to holding this event again next year.
It’s better @ the bowlo!