6th October 2020
COVID SAFE PLAN
The next stage of our return to a sense of normality, while we continue to follow our COVID Safe Plan, is a point where the Club relies on members to do what is expected for the health and wellbeing of all members and visitors. This could be labelled as the TRUST stage.
After feedback from members the Board of Management has agreed to the following arrangements.
- Take steps to stay COVID free
- Use the sanitiser provided.
- Maintain physical distancing
- If you are sick or have flu like symptoms stay at home and speak to your doctor about getting tested.
- Be aware of Conditions of Entry (on back of this sheet)
- Responsibility is in the hands of all members and visitors to follow the Club’s COVID Plan.
- Understand the need to follow the directions of the Marshal and other appointed officials. There must be no congregating.
- Safety of all members, visitors and spectators is paramount. This will not be compromised.
- Trust your fellow members to follow these steps. You can help by reminding any wayward member of the need to follow the Plan.
As of Tuesday 13th October, Green Fees will be paid at the Selectors Box. Time of arrival does not change.
Marshals will continue to be rostered to ensure that all steps are being taken to follow all Public Health Orders. All signs will stay in place and must be followed.
Water fountains will remain as is. Bring your own water or bottled water can be purchased from the drink cart for $1.00.
If there is a need the Club will return to previous arrangements.
It’s better @ the bowlo!